What a year 2020 was, if I have learnt anything it is to be flexible and be prepared and 2021 will be a year for us all to be prepared.
This Valentine’s day lands on a Sunday (14th February, of course) and we will be busy organising ourselves for weeks leading up to the big day for all you romantics out there.
While we are busy preparing, we suggest you be organised too. With flowers being in short supply this year, getting sorted early means you will not miss out and end up in the dog box. My team and I have put together a few easy steps so you can tick the big V-day off your to do list this year.
Step One: Visit our special Valentine’s day site at www.floristilene.co.nz
Step Two: Browse our custom-made range to find that perfect gift for your someone special or your someone you hope to become special.
Step Three: Choose your gift, add on some chocolates or a special gift card click add to cart or call us on (07)847-5718 (if you would prefer to talk to one of our experienced team) to place your order
Step Four: Fill in all your special someone’s details for delivery, your message of love, the date you would like us to deliver (no harm in getting in early) and click pay, enter your card details, or use lay buy and BAM you’re done.
Step Five: Sit back and we will do the rest, our experienced team of designers will hand craft your gift and have it delivered by our team of dedicated couriers on the day you select.
Why choose us for your Valentine’s day flowers?
- We are super cool, friendly & helpful.
- Prompt beautiful flowers whenever you like- masterfully designed.
- You will get the most value for your money spent on flowers.
- Guaranteed flower delivery
- Quality flower processing for a long-lasting floral arrangement.
- Know you are getting the freshest high grade, long-stem roses, and flowers.
- We work within your budget.
- We care about you and making your special someone happy
Trust in our dedicated team to ensure a beautiful quality floral product is hand-delivered this Valentine’s Day.