ll deliveries will be carried out on the requested day if ordered before our cut off times. As the purchaser you are responsible to provide us with correct delivery details with a contact number for the recipient. In some cases, if incorrect details are provided an additional delivery fee will be required for us to complete your delivery.
Floral couriers only call once, do not phone or text and do not require a signature and if no one is home, your gift will be left at the front door or in a safe place at the address unless otherwise requested in the comment field at checkout.
What if no one is home?
- Our couriers only make one attempt at delivery.
- If the recipient is not home, they will leave your gift at the front door or in a safe, cool place and leave a card in the letterbox advising where the gift has been left.
- With gated properties, should the courier not be able to gain access, the phone number provided goes unanswered and there is nowhere safe to leave your gift a re-delivery fee will apply.
Other delivery note:
- If the incorrect delivery fee is chosen, we will make every effort to contact you to advise of correct delivery charge. If we are unable to contact, you before delivery is required, we will adjust cost of arrangement (if possible) to allow for delivery charge error. We will not dispatch your order until the additional fees have been paid.
- We care about your gifts and endeavor to deliver all orders in a timely fashion and use only trusted couriers.
- If ordering cupcakes we do advise that you make sure the recipient will be home when we attempt delivery, we are happy for you to choose a courier run (no exact times can be promised) that best suits to make this possible. We take no responsibility for cupcakes and flowers that are left for long periods of time and may be affected by circumstances beyond our control.
- For every delivery attempt made for a gift we are charged by our couriers and this charge will need to be passed onto our clients, if an incorrect delivery address is given we will call you to advise and redirect to correct address with all costs being charged back to the client.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, with the exception of Valentines or Mothers Day. If you place an order for Sunday we will endeavor to contact you (unless you have ordered on Sunday then we will contact you the next working day) for a alternative delivery day, if we are unable to get a hold of you we will deliver on the next available day.