Hamilton (Residential, must be received by 3pm weekdays and 1030am Saturdays for same day) - $12.00
Sunday (Residential, only available Mother's Day and Valentine's Day) - $13.00
Templeview, Newstead, Puketaha, Rotokauri, Tamahere and Rukahia - (must be received by 1pm weekdays and 1030am Saturdays for same day) - $20.00
Matangi, Tauwhare, Kaipaki, Ohaupo, Ngahinapouri, Karkariki, Te Kowhai, Horotiu, Horsham downs, Whatawhata, Gordonton, Eureka, Koromatua (must be received by 1pm weekdays and 1030am Saturdays for same day) - $25.00Waikato (Non rural only must be received by 1pm for same day, week days only)- $20.00
Nationwide and Worldwide
If you have any further queries regarding the delivery of your order, please phone us on 07 847 5718 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our couriers only make one attempt at delivery.
- If the recipient is not home, they will leave your gift at the front door or in a safe, cool place and leave a card in the letterbox advising where the gift has been left.
- With gated properties, should the couier not be able to gain access, the phone number provided goes unanswered and there is no where safe to leave your gift a re-delivery fee will apply.
Other delivery note
- If the incorrect delivery fee is chosen we will make every effort to contact you to advise of correct delivery charge. If we are unable to contact you before delivery is required we will adjust cost of arrangement (if possible) to allow for delivery charge error. We will not dispatch your order until the additional fees have been paid.
- Please check your areas carefully before choosing your delivery fee at checkout.
- We care about your gifts and endeavour to deliver all orders in a timely fashion and use only trusted couriers.
- If ordering cupcakes we do advise that you make sure the recipient will be home when we attempt delivery, we are happy for you to chose a courier run (no exact times can be promised) that best suits to make this possible. We take no responsibility for cupcakes and flowers that are left for long periods of time and may be affected by circumstances beyond our control.
- For every delivery attempt made for a gift we are charged by our couriers and this charge will need to be passed onto our clients, if an incorrect delivery address is given we will call you to advise and redirect to correct address with all costs being charged back to the client.